The CCDSBC participates in many public programs throughout the year. To educate the public, it hosts radio and television programs, contributes to newspaper columns, and organizes the Annual Dental Health Fair in April each year, to promote oral health education.
For more information on the our member and public services, please browse through the respective sections of this website. Membership of the CCDSBC is open to all dental personnel.
CCDSBC Event Calendar 2022 – 2024
- CE#1 September 13, 2022 – Clinical Applications of A Fully Integrated Digital Workflow by Dr. Faraj Edher
- CE#2 December 5, 2022 – Clinical Application of a Fully Integrated Digital Workflow
- CE#3 January 12, 2023 – Digital Workflow for Fabrication – Milling and Printing
- CE#4 April 13, 2013 – Injection Molding and the Bioclear Technique
- Gold Tournament September 18, 2022 – Northview Golf & Country Club
- Annual Dental Health Fair – April 23, 2023 at Aberdeen Center
- Annual General Meeting for CCDSBC members May 30th, 2022
- CE#1 September 13, 2023 – Management of Traumatic Dental Injuiries by Dr Mark Parhar
- CE#2 tbd
- CE#3 tbd
- CE#4 tbd
Should you have any question about our events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .