Topic: “The Digitally Integrated Dental Practice: What You Need to Know Now”
This lecture is sponsored by Sinclair Dental. Win door prizes at the event!
Speaker: Mr. Michael Brost (National Director, Digital Dentistry, Sinclair Dental)
Venue: Radisson President Hotel, 8181 Cambie Road, Richmond, BC
Time: 6:00 p.m. (registration) 6:30 p.m. (dinner) 7:30 p.m. (lecture)
Fee: Free (Member) $100 (Non-Member)*
- Why dentists need to embrace digital technology
- The scope of digital dentistry in the general or comprehensive dental practice
- What is the output and what are the workflows
- Why you need to be open- there is no need to “build a wall”
- Sinclair’s commitment to digital dentistry and Where we are going
The Speaker: Mr. Michael Brost brings over 17 years of experience in the dental industry and has lectured extensively across Canada and the United States to dental students, dentists and team members. Mike has always been a perpetual student of the industry as a whole, with a keen interest in digital solutions, restorative options and comprehensive dentistry.