Topic: “Endodontic Treatment with GentleWave® System”
This lecture is sponsored by Sonendo GentleWave Win door prize at the event!
Speaker: Dr. Kevin Li
VENUE: Arbutus Club, 2001 Nanton Ave, Vancouver, BC
6:00 p.m. (Registration)
6:30 p.m. (Dinner)
7:30 p.m. (Lecture)
Fee: Free (Members) $175 (Non-Members)
- Introduction of the GentleWave® System: how is it applied during the root canal treatment?
- Mechanism of action: why can GentleWave® provide better cleaning of the root canal system?
- Screening process before running GentleWave®: where do I have to be careful?
- GentleWave® case review: what have been improved?
- Recall findings on GentleWave® cases: does it improve clinical outcome?
- GentleWave® treatment workflow vs. the conventional treatment workflow:what have been changed?
- Reflection on the key concepts in endodontic treatment: is GentleWave® a game changer?✓Introduction of the GentleWave® System: how is it applied during the root canal treatment?
Dr. Kevin Li, graduated from University of Manitoba Dental School in 2005. He completed a 2-year advanced General Practice Residency in New York Hospital Queens and worked as a general dentist in the great New York area for 2 more years. He received his endodontic specialty training at the prestigious University of Maryland Baltimore Dental School and graduated in 2011 before returning to Canada. He has since been in full-time clinical practice for 12 years as the principle endodontist at Metrotown Endodontics in Burnaby. Dr. Li also hold a PhD degree in Oral Biology from University of Manitoba prior to dental school and is well published in basic dental research. Dr. Kevin Li is a certified endodontic specialist in BC and a diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics. He has served in the Scientific Advisory Board in the Journal of Endodontics. Dr. Li lives in South Burnaby with his wife and daughter.